Farhan I Khan - REALTOR®
About Farhan I
Real Estate & Business Experience:
• Work for Fathom Realty, ranked 4 times on the Inc500 as one of America's fastest growing companies, and ranked #24 on the Real Trends 500 list of largest independent brokerages.
• Work closely with broker Inga Bateman, who has over 15 years of real estate industry experience.
• CEO of an international import/export business for 25 years.
• Negotiated as a buyer with factories in China, India, Taiwan, Thailand.
• Negotiated as a seller with major accounts, such as TJ Maxx & Marshalls, Homegoods, CVS, and Hobby Lobby, and numerous smaller accounts around the USA.
• Earned Bachelors Degree in Marketing from UCF 1995
Central Florida Resident
• Lived in Central Florida for over 25 years, and in Oviedo for 18 years.
• Grew up in India and Chicago.
• Very familiar with the Central Florida area, including local schools and businesses
• Married for 25 years.
• 3 beautiful children, all raised in Oviedo and excelled in Seminole County’s A-rated schools.
• 2 kids in College, 1 in Middle school.
Travel / Culture
• Traveled frequently to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan for business.
• Love to try different types of food and experience different cultures.
• Languages spoken: English, Urdu, and Hindi.